Seems a game of blogger tag has begun, and I'm it. It's just like when I was a kid, except without the big rock to run to. I've been asked to expose some "things" about myself. Carol Marine tagged me. Thanks Carol, I hate sitting out.
Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm Italian, French, Irish, and English.
2. I still breastfeed my 2 1/2 year old daughter.Here's the why?
3. My first job was working for Burger King at age 14. Thank god my best friend Stacy and I had to work all the same shifts, so our mom's could share the driving, or else I would have cracked up.
4. I'm prone to rescue dogs.
5. I had really really big hair in the 80s.
I'm tagging you: Harold Ambler, Robin Cheers, Speedway J, Kristin DiVona, and Qiang-Huang.